Change proj name in Run Configurations?

myofbiz
Hi All,

Can some one clear my question

run ofbiz from eclipse, we have to configure the RunConfigurations.,,
Are the configurations common  for all the Ofbiz Instances. and is it
like every time we run an instance we have to change the Project name
in run configurations.. OR is there any other way of running each
instance without changing the name.

Re: Change proj name in Run Configurations?

This is more an Eclipse questions than OFBiz, and pretty basic

Actually I only use Debug Config and always run OFBiz outside of Eclipse, but it's up to you...
You may simply rename the Run Configurations accordingly to each instance
For compiling you may use the Ant view if you are beginning in Eclipse, or use the same way
Eg : I have few existing Tools Config for compiling components of my instances, you may even save them if you want

Jacques

From: "adithi agarwal" <[hidden email]>