Checkbox on Form Widget

Hari Plaikoil
Dear all, Happy New Year for all of you...

Would you like to tell me, is it possible to add/use checkbox on form widget? (I mean, not in .ftl form)

rgds

Hari Plaikoil

RE: Checkbox on Form Widget

Nikita Shinde
Yes absolutely possible. Here's how you do it -

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Nikita
Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India.
India's No.1 OFBiz service provider

RE: Checkbox on Form Widget

Hari Plaikoil
Thanks Nikita for your suggestion....

Sorry, I'm too late to reply.

Btw, I tried your advice, It worked. But, since I declare all the fields hidden at the beginning (and manually display some of the fields). I've got problem to use "<display/>" and "<check/>" on the same time.

This is my code :

<auto-fields-entity entity-name="OrderHeader" default-field-type="hidden"/>

When I use <check/> instead of <display/>, The "orderId" (the title) is gone. I want the "title" and the "check" to be showed.

Could you help me how to solve this problem?

Thank you.

rgds'

Hari Plaikoil

Btw,

Nikita Shinde wrote
Yes absolutely possible. Here's how you do it -

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Nikita
Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India.
India's No.1 OFBiz service provider

RE: Checkbox on Form Widget

Nikita Shinde
Hi Hari,

     It's best not to use "auto-fields-entity" tag in this case, you can
just put the fields you need to display in the form:

Else other way round is -

<auto-fields-entity entity-name="OrderHeader" default-field-type="display"/>
.
.
.(make other unrequired fields as hidden)
.
.
.

If you want to have isRushOrder field to be checked by default then you can
use this -

        Let me know if you still have any issues.

Nikita Shinde wrote:

> Yes absolutely possible. Here's how you do it -

> Hope that helps.
>
> Regards,
> Nikita
> Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India.
> India's No.1 OFBiz service provider

RE: Checkbox on Form Widget

Hari Plaikoil
Dear Nikita,

I'm so sorry, I couldn't reply your message immediately. I was in the middle of another task in ofbiz. Thank you for your advice. It helped me much.

Regards,
Hari Plaikoil.

Nikita Shinde wrote