How to view derby record

Roel Veldhuizen
Is there a way/tool for view al tables and records in derby?

Thanks in advance,

Roel Veldhuizen

Re: How to view derby record

Droshi
You should be able to use SQuirreL to view raw tables in derby.

Roel Veldhuizen wrote
Is there a way/tool for view al tables and records in derby?

Thanks in advance,

Roel Veldhuizen

Re: How to view derby record

Why not using WebTools Entity Maintenance ?

Jacques

From: "Roel Veldhuizen" <[hidden email]>
> Is there a way/tool for view al tables and records in derby?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Roel Veldhuizen

Re: How to view derby record

Roel Veldhuizen
I did use the Entity Maintenance instead SQuirreL.

2009/2/1 Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>:

> Why not using WebTools Entity Maintenance ?
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Roel Veldhuizen" <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Is there a way/tool for view al tables and records in derby?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Roel Veldhuizen

Re: How to view derby record

Ifnu bima

On Feb 1, 2009, at 9:13 PM, Roel Veldhuizen wrote:

> Is there a way/tool for view al tables and records in derby?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Roel Veldhuizen

simplest way is using netbeans database tools ;)

Re: How to view derby record