CodeNarc Gradle plugin

I wanted to test the CodeNarc Gradle plugin https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/codenarc_plugin.html to see how it would complete the work done
with FindBugs

But, despite some efforts, I was unable to make it work with OFBiz

Has someone an experience with it? Should we care?

Re: CodeNarc Gradle plugin

Michael Brohl-3
Hi Jacques,

just stumbled over this while searching for a way to analyze Groovy code
in OFBiz.

Can you tell us what the problem was?

Thanks,

Michael

Am 18.09.17 um 13:12 schrieb Jacques Le Roux:

> Hi,
>
> I wanted to test the CodeNarc Gradle plugin
> https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/codenarc_plugin.html to see
> how it would complete the work done with FindBugs
>
> But, despite some efforts, I was unable to make it work with OFBiz
>
> Has someone an experience with it? Should we care?

Re: CodeNarc Gradle plugin

Hi Michael,

I answered in your new "FindBugs for Groovy?" threads

I thought I had a codenarc.patch somewhere but I could not find it yet. I'll search again and let you know...

Jacques