Commercial support for consulting on OFBiz use and develope

Commercial support for consulting on OFBiz use and develope

Carlos Navarro
Hello,

Hope everybody 's doing well,

From time to time, I need some specific help as an OFBiz user and developer but reading
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Service+Providers is not clear what kind of service is availalable from every provider and I don't want to bother everyone of them with the same question.

Sometimes I need to make some questions that could demand an answer too long to be posted in these mailing lists (about OFBiz use and develop), so I want to know if any of you are available to give this kind of service and if you are, please contact me.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos Navarro