Request for contributor accesso

RajaDurai Krishnamoorthy
Hi,

Good Day!

I am Rajadurai and interested in contributing to ofbiz

Here are my details.

First Name: Rajadurai
Last Name: Krishnamoorthy
user name: [hidden email]
Email : [hidden email]

Please provide me the contributor access

I have signed the ICLA

Thanks & Regards,
Raja

Request for contributor access

Sathish Kumar Thiyagarajan
Hi,

Good Day!

I am Sathish Kumar Thiyagarajan and interested in contributing to ofbiz

Here are my details.

First Name: Sathish Kumar
Last Name: Thiyagarajan
Username: sathishk
Email : [hidden email]

Please provide me the contributor access

I have signed the ICLA

Thanks & Regards,
Sathish Kumar Thiyagarajan

Re: Request for contributor accesso

adityasharma
Hi Raja,

I have added you as a contributor on Jira[1], but couldn't find you on
confluence[2]. Could you please verify the username?

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/
2. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 7:26 PM RajaDurai Krishnamoorthy <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Good Day!
>
> I am Rajadurai and interested in contributing to ofbiz
>
> Here are my details.
>
> First Name: Rajadurai
> Last Name: Krishnamoorthy
> user name: [hidden email]
> Email : [hidden email]
>
> Please provide me the contributor access
>
> I have signed the ICLA
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Raja

Re: Request for contributor accesso

RajaDurai Krishnamoorthy
Hi Aditya,

Thanks for adding me to jira.

Looks like there was some issue with my confluence registration. i have
completed the registration now with the same user id .  Can you please
check?

Regards,
Raja

Raja

Re: Request for contributor accesso

RajaDurai Krishnamoorthy
Can i request to grant me access to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors?
This will help me to add my name into the list.

My user id is [hidden email]

Regards,
Raja

Raja

Re: Request for contributor accesso

adityasharma
Hi Raja,

I have provided you the access. Please add yourself.

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 9:18 AM RajaDurai Krishnamoorthy <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can i request to grant me access to
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors
> ?
> This will help me to add my name into the list.
>

> My user id is [hidden email]
>
> Regards,
> Raja
>

> On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 9:13 PM RajaDurai Krishnamoorthy <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Aditya,
> >
> > Thanks for adding me to jira.
> >
> > Looks like there was some issue with my confluence registration. i have
> > completed the registration now with the same user id .  Can you please
> > check?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Raja
> >

> > On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 10:47 AM Aditya Sharma <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Raja,
> >>
> >> I have added you as a contributor on Jira[1], but couldn't find you on
> >> confluence[2]. Could you please verify the username?
> >>

> >> 1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/
> >> 2. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence
> >>
> >> Thanks and Regards,
> >> Aditya Sharma

> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Raja
> >

> --
> Thanks,
> Raja

Re: Request for contributor accesso

RajaDurai Krishnamoorthy
Thanks, Aditya.  I did logout and logged in again. But, still getting
following error

Access to add and change pages is restricted. See:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Wiki+access

Regards,
Raja

Raja