Complex View not working

Mark-2
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Complex View not working

Mark-2
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Complex View not working

David E Jones

To have two different "instances" of an entity in a view-entity you
need to member entities with different aliases.

-David

On Apr 7, 2008, at 11:00 AM, Mark Ellul wrote:

> [...]
>> the request...
>>
>> I can get number 2 working with the below...
>>
>>    <view-entity entity-name="CaseSummaryAndRoleView"
>>            package-name="com.catalystic.iodine.crm"
>>            title="Case Summary View Entity">
>>      <member-entity entity-alias="CR" entity-
>> name="CustRequestAndRole"/>
>>       <member-entity entity-alias="Per" entity-name="Person" />
>>
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="custRequestId"  />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="custRequestTypeId" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="statusId" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="fromPartyId"/>
>>
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="priority" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="custRequestDate" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="responseRequiredDate" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="custRequestName" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="description" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="createdDate" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="lastModifiedDate" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="lastModifiedByUserLogin" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="partyId" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="roleTypeId" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="Per" name="firstName" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="Per" name="lastName" />
>>
>>      <view-link entity-alias="CR" rel-entity-alias="Per">
>>        <key-map field-name="partyId"/>
>>      </view-link>
>>

>>    </view-entity>
>>

>> However I cannot get number 1 working...
>>
>> I have tried to use the view I have created... and link to that...
>> e.g.
>> below...
>>
>>      <view-entity entity-name="CaseSummaryAndRoleAndContactView"
>>            package-name="com.catalystic.iodine.crm"
>>            title="Case Summary View Entity">
>>      <member-entity entity-alias="CR"
>> entity-name="CaseSummaryAndRoleView"/>
>>       <member-entity entity-alias="FPer" entity-name="Person" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="custRequestId" prim-key="true" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="custRequestTypeId" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="statusId" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="fromPartyId" prim-key="true"/>
>>
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="priority" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="custRequestDate" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="responseRequiredDate" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="custRequestName" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="description" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="createdDate" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="lastModifiedDate" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="lastModifiedByUserLogin" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="roleTypeId" prim-key="true" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="firstName" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="CR" name="lastName" />
>>        <alias entity-alias="FPer" name="firstName" />
>>      <alias entity-alias="FPer" name="lastName" />
>>
>>       <view-link entity-alias="CR" rel-entity-alias="FPer">
>>        <key-map field-name="fromPartyId" rel-field-name="partyId" />
>>      </view-link>
>>
>>    </view-entity>
>>
>> But it always seems to link to partyId and not fromPartyId.
>>
>> How can I see the SQL statements being generated from my view

In-flight Autopilot Market Trends, Revenue, Major Players, Share Analysis & Forecast Till 2032

ashinde
The global In-flight Autopilot market size was USD 8.32 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 12.81 Billion in 2032, and register a rapid revenue CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. Rising need for safe, dependable, and efficient aircraft, increasing air traffic, and aviation sector technological breakthroughs are major factors driving market revenue growth.

In addition, rising demand for dependable and safe aircraft is another key factor driving revenue growth of the market. A key part of contemporary aircraft, the in-flight autopilot technology automates flight control system to lessen pilot labor and increase flight safety. Airlines are concentrating on giving passengers a safe and pleasurable flight experience due to rising global air traveler population. Due to this, In-flight Autopilots that can guarantee safe and effective flight operations are in high demand.

Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/7353

With the number of flights increasing globally, there is a need for effective and dependable aircraft that can guarantee timely and safe travel. By automating flight control system, In-flight Autopilots lighten the stress on pilots and increase flight safety. As a result, there is now a high demand for In-flight Autopilots that may assist airlines in effectively managing their flights and guarantee on-time arrival.

The market for In-flight Autopilots has significantly changed as a result of the aviation industry's increasing emphasis on automation and digitization. Manufacturers are creating cutting-edge In-flight Autopilots for ensuring safe and effective flight operations. For example, cutting-edge In-flight Autopilots come with capabilities, such as automatic flight control, automatic landing, and collision avoidance system, which guarantee dependable and safe flight operations.

However, expensive installation and maintenance costs, governmental regulations, and technical difficulties are major factors, which could restrain market revenue growth. It is difficult for airlines to implement In-flight Autopilots due to installation and maintenance expenses, which are rather high. In addition, regulations governing installation and usage of In-flight Autopilots is another factor, which could restrain market revenue growth.

Competitive Landscape:

Honeywell International Inc.
Rockwell Collins, Inc.
BAE Systems
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Thales Group
Garmin Ltd.
Universal Avionics Systems Corporation
Collins Aerospace
Cobham plc
Sagem

The global market is further segmented into type and application:

By Component Type Outlook
Computer Systems
Global Positioning System (GPS)
Gyroscopes
Actuators
Others

By Aircraft Type Outlook
Fixed-wing
Rotary-wing

Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.

North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)

To request customization of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/7353

Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.

Browse More Reports:

Photodiode Sensor Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/photodiode-sensor-market

Crystal Oscillator Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/crystal-oscillator-market

Customer Communication Management (CCM) Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/customer-communication-management-market

Data Center Interconnect Platforms Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/data-center-interconnect-platforms-market

Demand Planning Solution Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/demand-planning-solution-market

About Reports and Data

Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help clients make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.

Contact Us:

John W

(Head of Business Development)

Reports and Data | Web:www.reportsanddata.com

Direct Line:+1-212-710-1370

E-mail:sales@reportsanddata.com

Blogs|Press Release|Industry News|Our competencies

Browse MoreUpcoming Reports @https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports

Browse More Latest Reports @https://www.reportsanddata.com/report

Instrument bearings Market Trends, Revenue, Major Players, Share Analysis & Forecast Till 2032

ashinde
The global Instrument bearings market size was USD 777.6 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1,555.23 Million in 2032, and register a rapid revenue CAGR of 8% during the forecast period. Rising demand for Predictive Maintenance, and affordable and effective machine and equipment maintenance across various industries and increasing trend of Industry 4.0 are major factors driving market revenue growth. Instrument bearingss provide for real-time machine health monitoring, which lowers downtime, maintenance expenses, and energy usage.

Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/7358

For many different industries, including aerospace, defense, automotive, and heavy machinery, among others, requirement for Predictive Maintenance has become essential. Instrument bearingss are essential in giving real-time data on machine health, and predictive maintenance plays a key role in recognizing problems. This helps to prevent unplanned downtime, lower maintenance expenses, and improve machinery's general efficiency. Industry 4.0 trend emphasizes on incorporation of cutting-edge technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Big Data Analytics.

In the aerospace sector, where these bearings are utilized in crucial components such as engines, landing gear, and flight control systems, among others, use of Instrument bearingss has also become crucial. Rapid growth in the aerospace industry, is in turn, rising demand for Instrument bearingss, rising demand for commercial aircraft and increasing focus on passenger safety. Moreover, use of Instrument bearingss in wind turbines, which aid in real-time monitoring of turbine's health, is another factor driving market revenue growth.

Instrument bearingss find extensive use in the automobile sector, where these are crucial components of things such as engines, transmissions, and wheels. Need for Instrument bearingss in the automotive industry is increasing by rising popularity of electric and hybrid vehicles, which need more dependable and effective components. Furthermore, increasing requirement for affordable and effective maintenance of machinery and equipment across numerous sectors is also expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. For diverse businesses to remain competitive in the market, using Instrument bearingss helps to reduce downtime, maintenance costs, and energy usage.

Competitive Landscape:

SKF Group
NTN Corporation
Schaeffler AG
The Timken Company
NSK Ltd.
JTEKT Corporation
THB Bearings
Rexnord Corporation
MinebeaMitsumi Inc.
AST Bearings LLC

The global market is further segmented into type and application:

By Type Outlook
Ball Bearing
Roller Bearing
Plain Bearing
Others

By Application Outlook
Aerospace
Automotive
Industrial
Energy
Others

To request customization of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/7358

Yacht Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/yacht-market

Passport Reader Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/passport-reader-market

Endpoint Security Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/endpoint-security-market

Energy Management Systems (EMS) Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/energy-management-systems-market

Enhanced Fire Protection Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/enhanced-fire-protection-market

Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Protection Devices Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electrostatic-discharge-protection-devices-market

[...]

Smart Speakers Market Trends, Revenue, Major Players, Share Analysis & Forecast Till 2032

ashinde
The global Smart Speakers market size was USD 5.75 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 21.11 Billion in 2032, and register a rapid revenue CAGR of 15% during the forecast period. Increasing use of voice assistants in daily life and rising demand for smart homes are major factors driving market revenue growth. Intelligent assistant integration is a concept that is quickly gaining popularity since it offers seamless connectivity, simplicity, and improves the overall user experience. In addition, rising smartphone and Internet of Things (IoT) device usage is also expected to drive revenue growth of the market.

Proliferation of intelligent assistants in consumer devices is increasing by advent of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), which has resulted in the development of improved voice recognition technology. Rising demand for intelligent assistants in consumer electronics including smart speakers, smartwatches, and smartphones is increasing use of such devices.

Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/7360

The addition of intelligent assistants has also made it possible for users to operate many devices with a single voice command, making it more convenient and user-friendly for them. Moreover, demand for consumer electronics with inbuilt intelligent assistants has increased as a result of increasing need for home automation and control.

Trend toward remote work and requirement for hands-free operation is rising need for consumer electronics with embedded intelligent assistants. The need for smart devices that can help with daily tasks and offer seamless connectivity has increased as more individuals choose to work from home. Ability to accomplish routine chores, such as setting reminders, making appointments, and managing emails, without using hands is rising demand for consumer gadgets that incorporate intelligent assistants.

However, concerns about data privacy, lack of standardization, and high beginning pricing are major factors, which could restrain market revenue growth. In addition, worries about data security and privacy and absence of industry standards has resulted in compatibility problems, which make it challenging for consumers to use a variety of devices, could also restrain market revenue growth. High upfront costs are also a major problem because consumers could be hesitant to buy pricey products.

Competitive Landscape:

Amazon.com, Inc.
Apple Inc.
Google LLC
Microsoft Corporation
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Sony Corporation
LG Electronics Inc.
Xiaomi Corporation
Bose Corporation
Harman International Industries, Inc.

The global market is further segmented into type and application:

By Product Type Outlook
Smart Speakers
Smart Displays
Smartphones