Shipping Estimate by Post Code (AUSTRALIA POST)

Shipping Estimate by Post Code (AUSTRALIA POST)

ben-permeance
Hello.
I am working on an OFBiz project in Australia. I have worked out how to use the Shipping Estimator and have had success using the Shipping Estimator by GEO_ID(STATES). However, I would like to be able to have the Shipping Estimator calculate the Geographic Zone by Post Code, not by GEO_ID..

Australia Post Shipping Pricing is caluclated by PostCode
(eg 1000 - 2263 = N1, 2264-2484 = N2, 2485 - 2486 = Q1 ...)

Any thoughts?

Re: Shipping Estimate by Post Code (AUSTRALIA POST)

David E Jones

You could treat these postal zones as Geo records as well (geographic
boundaries). Once that is done you'll have to setup a Geo hierarchy
with GeoAssoc records, and then modify some code in the shipping calc
to expand geo lists based on this hierarchy and do the appropriate
calculations.

We do something very similar to this in the Tax Authority rate calc
service, so you can look at that to see how the Geo/GeoAssoc data
model is meant to work.

-David

On Jan 17, 2008, at 11:37 PM, ben-permeance wrote:

> Hello.
> I am working on an OFBiz project in Australia. I have worked out how
> to use
> the Shipping Estimator and have had success using the Shipping
> Estimator by
> GEO_ID(STATES). However, I would like to be able to have the Shipping
> Estimator calculate the Geographic Zone by Post Code, not by GEO_ID..
>
> Australia Post Shipping Pricing is caluclated by PostCode
> (eg 1000 - 2263 = N1, 2264-2484 = N2, 2485 - 2486 = Q1 ...)
>
> Any thoughts?

Intelligent Electronic Device Market Trends, Revenue, Major Players, Share Analysis & Forecast Till 2032

ashinde
The global Intelligent Electronic Device market size was USD 13.78 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 23.65 Billion in 2032, and register a rapid revenue CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.

Increasing use of IEDs in the power sector, particularly in emerging nations, to increase grid stability, improve power quality, and shorten outage times is a major factor driving market revenue growth. Different industries, including Oil & Gas (O&G), mining, and transportation, are becoming more dependent on automation and digitization, to optimize operations and cut costs, which is rising demand for IEDs.

Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/7361

In addition, increasing emphasis on Renewable Energy sources, such as wind and solar, is also expected to drive revenue growth of the market during the forecast period. IEDs support stability and dependability of power grid by assisting in management of intricate energy flows produced by renewable energy sources. Demand for IEDs to enable real-time monitoring and management of various devices and systems is rising by developing trend of Smart Cities and smart homes. IEDs' integration with Cloud Computing and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies is increasing since it makes possible to remotely monitor and operate devices and analyze real-time data.

Moreover, rising need for improved cybersecurity measures in numerous industries is another factor driving market revenue growth. It is becoming more common to use IEDs with secure communication protocols, such as IEC 61850, to fend against cyberattacks and guarantee security and dependability of vital infrastructure.

However, high cost of IEDs, lack of standardization and interoperability, and difficulty of integrating IEDs with existing infrastructure are major factors, which could restrain market revenue growth. In addition, lack of qualified personnel who are competent to manage and maintain IEDs is another factor, which could restrain market revenue growth.

Competitive Landscape:

ABB Ltd.
Siemens AG
General Electric Company
Schneider Electric SE
Eaton Corporation PLC
Honeywell International Inc.
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc.
NovaTech, LLC
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.

The global market is further segmented into type and application:

By Type Outlook
Protection
Control
Communication
Others

By Application Outlook
Power Generation
Transmission & Distribution
Oil & Gas (O&G)
Manufacturing & Processing
Others

Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.

North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)

To request customization of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/7361

Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.

Browse More Reports:

Cloud Native Platforms Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cloud-native-platforms-market

House Call Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/house-call-market

Humidity Meter Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/humidity-meter-market

Hypercar Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hypercar-market

Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) and Thyristor Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/igbt-and-thyristor-market

About Reports and Data

Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help clients make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.

Contact Us:

John W

(Head of Business Development)

Reports and Data | Web:www.reportsanddata.com

Direct Line:+1-212-710-1370

E-mail:sales@reportsanddata.com

Blogs|Press Release|Industry News|Our competencies

Browse MoreUpcoming Reports @https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports

Browse More Latest Reports @https://www.reportsanddata.com/report

DECT Handsets Market Trends, Revenue, Major Players, Share Analysis & Forecast Till 2032

ashinde
The global DECT Handsets Market size was USD 3.45 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 14.07 Billion in 2032, and register a rapid revenue CAGR of 15% during the forecast period. Rising Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) adoption rates and demand for mobile and communication devices and requirement for wireless connectivity in business communications systems are major factors driving market revenue growth.

Increasing acceptance of mobility and communication devices in the contemporary workplace is rising use of IP DECT phones. Employees need gadgets that let them interact and collaborate easily from anywhere at any time in today's fast-paced work climate. IP DECT phones are a great option for businesses trying to improve worker’s productivity and simplify communication because of their portability and convenience.

Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/7365

In addition, increasing use of VoIP technology is another factor driving revenue growth of the market. VoIP makes it possible to communicate verbally via Internet, giving companies access to flexible and affordable communication options. These are a popular option for companies focusing to switch from conventional phone systems to VoIP because IP DECT phones are made expressly for use with VoIP systems.

Demand for IP DECT phones is rising by requirement for wireless connectivity in enterprise communication systems. Unlike conventional wired phones, IP DECT phones connect to the workplace network using wireless connectivity, enabling employees to collaborate and communicate from anywhere within the company. Thus, these are a perfect option for companies with dispersed workforces or those with mobile workforces.

Furthermore, rising demand for advanced communication services, such as video conferencing and instant messaging, is also expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Manufacturers are constantly creating IP DECT phones that offer various features and functionality for fulfilling needs of contemporary organizations.

Competitive Landscape:

Spectralink Corporation
Mitel Networks Corporation
Panasonic Corporation
Gigaset Communications GmbH
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Ascom Holding AG
Yealink Inc.
Snom Technology AG

The global market is further segmented into type and application:

By Type Outlook
Single-cell
Multi-cell

By End-Use Outlook