Configure app bar

Chen Xi
Can anyone explain how to config the appbar? I need to put my own module on
the appbar but don't know where to config it.

Re: Configure app bar

Adrian Crum
The main navigation bar is constructed automatically from the webapp information (<webapp> element)
contained in the ofbiz-component.xml files.

Chen Xi wrote:
> Can anyone explain how to config the appbar? I need to put my own module on
> the appbar but don't know where to config it.

Re: Configure app bar

Chen Xi
Is there any point I need pay attention because I have already include my
module in the applications\component-load.xml, but I can not see my module
in the app bar. (I also can access my module).

On 5/31/07, Adrian Crum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The main navigation bar is constructed automatically from the webapp
> information (<webapp> element)
> contained in the ofbiz-component.xml files.
>
> Chen Xi wrote:
> > Can anyone explain how to config the appbar? I need to put my own module
> on
> > the appbar but don't know where to config it.

Re: Configure app bar

Adrian Crum
Check the base-permission you set up in the <webapp> element. If your user login doesn't have the
correct permission, then the webapp will not appear.

Chen Xi wrote:

> Is there any point I need pay attention because I have already include my
> module in the applications\component-load.xml, but I can not see my module
> in the app bar. (I also can access my module).
>
> On 5/31/07, Adrian Crum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> The main navigation bar is constructed automatically from the webapp
>> information (<webapp> element)
>> contained in the ofbiz-component.xml files.
>>
>> Chen Xi wrote:
>> > Can anyone explain how to config the appbar? I need to put my own
>> module
>> on
>> > the appbar but don't know where to config it.

Re: Configure app bar

in your ofbiz-component.xml
there is a <webapp name=
the title = is what will show on the app tab.
location = the path you have setup.
base-permission="NONE"
app-bar-display="true"

Chen Xi sent the following on 5/31/2007 8:54 AM:
> Can anyone explain how to config the appbar? I need to put my own module on
> the appbar but don't know where to config it.

Re: Configure app bar

Chen Xi
Thanks. I can put put on the app bar.