Confluence Site

Andrew Zeneski
I just uploaded the OFBiz logo to the confluence site. I thought it
would give us a little better branding. If anyone has any objections
to this, please let me know. Otherwise its there now for everyone to
see.

Andrew

Re: Confluence Site

Nice :o)

Jacques

> I just uploaded the OFBiz logo to the confluence site. I thought it
> would give us a little better branding. If anyone has any objections
> to this, please let me know. Otherwise its there now for everyone to
> see.
>
> Andrew

Re: Confluence Site

That's great, thanks.
Would it be possible to make the link (in the logo) to point to the
ofbiz.apache.org url instead of the docs site?

Jacopo

Andrew Zeneski wrote:
> I just uploaded the OFBiz logo to the confluence site. I thought it
> would give us a little better branding. If anyone has any objections to
> this, please let me know. Otherwise its there now for everyone to see.
>
> Andrew

Re: Confluence Site

Tim Ruppert
My vote would be to leave the URL working as it is.  I fully
understand your intention, Jacopo, and if a link back to the main
site is what we need we should do that.  I just vote against changing
the default behavior of a logo click from - home on the site your on
- to home on some other site.

What does everyone else think?

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Jan 2, 2007, at 10:05 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> That's great, thanks.
> Would it be possible to make the link (in the logo) to point to the
> ofbiz.apache.org url instead of the docs site?
>
> Jacopo
>

> Andrew Zeneski wrote:
>> I just uploaded the OFBiz logo to the confluence site. I thought
>> it would give us a little better branding. If anyone has any
>> objections to this, please let me know. Otherwise its there now
>> for everyone to see.
>> Andrew

Re: Confluence Site

Yes Tim, this is a pretty standart convention actually (héhé std convention ;o)

Jacques