ControlApplet.java

Do we really want to keep this file? It's the only class in the content component, it's obsolete and unused AFAIK. If nobody disagree I'll remove it
in few days

Re: ControlApplet.java

taher
+1

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do we really want to keep this file? It's the only class in the content
> component, it's obsolete and unused AFAIK. If nobody disagree I'll remove
> it in few days

Re: ControlApplet.java

Jacopo Cappellato-5
+1

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do we really want to keep this file? It's the only class in the content
> component, it's obsolete and unused AFAIK. If nobody disagree I'll remove
> it in few days

Re: ControlApplet.java

Michael Brohl-3
+1