Conversion of CategoryServices.xml to Groovy

Conversion of CategoryServices.xml to Groovy

Dennis Balkir
Hi Devs,

I just uploaded my conversion-attempt of CatalogServices.xml from Minilang to Groovy.
It would be helpful if one (or two) of you takes a look at what I’ve done, and give me a short (or longer) feedback of what is good and what isn’t.
I hope this is in good condition as it is now, since all the services seem to work.

Here is the issue with the patchfile:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10031 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10031>

Thanks in advance and kind regards
--
Dennis Balkir
Trainee

Fon +49 521 448 157-90
Fax +49 521 448 157-99

Company and Management Headquarters:
ecomify GmbH, Gustav-Winkler-Str. 22, 33699 Bielefeld, Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 448157-90, Fax: +49 521 448157-99, www.ecomify.de

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 41683
Chief Executive Officer: Martin Becker, Michael Brohl