Conversion of Manufacturing Jasper Reports to Fop

Conversion of Manufacturing Jasper Reports to Fop

mrisaliti@libero.it
I would like to start to convert the remaining Manufacturing Jaspert Reports to FOP so that we can definitely remove JasperReport libraries from OFBIZ.
If no-one disasgree with this I will start on the next weeks.

Thanks
Marco

Re: Conversion of Manufacturing Jasper Reports to Fop

Andrew Sykes
+1

Anything that reduces the number of technologies involved has got to be
good news!

Good stuff Marco!

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

Re: Conversion of Manufacturing Jasper Reports to Fop

Marco,

it would really nice to have these reports converted: however keep in
mind that some of them are not very easy to run (they rely on some
special data setup) and I have committed them (some time ago) just
because they could be useful as a basis for the development of custom
manufacturing reports...
For these reasons, if you find some problems in the conversion, don't
wast too much time on them.

Thanks for all your help!

Jacopo