Coordinating the work on mini lang to groovy conversion

Coordinating the work on mini lang to groovy conversion

Michael Brohl-3
Hi devs,

there seems to me more action in this task recently, which is great!

To prevent working on the same services from different sides I strongly
recommend to file a Jira BEFORE starting the work.

What do you think?

(will copy this to the umbrella issue also).

Regards,

Michael

Re: Coordinating the work on mini lang to groovy conversion

Nicolas Malin-2
Hi Michael,

Of course, inform the work before do it is better. Now in my case
sometime I plan my work, sometime not and realize the works without
check . I thinks the first step will not inform the services but the
global file that contains the services.

Cheers,

Nicolas