Could you please help me with Payment Gateway setup

Could you please help me with Payment Gateway setup

Katie Qiu-2
Hi,

I've been reading the book Getting Started with Apache Ofbiz by Ruth
Hoffman. It's very helpful. Now I have a question about Payment Gateway
setup. I might be missing something. I'm not sure how this works. I see the
Payment Gateway APIs have been setup in ofbiz program.

1.       Do I still need to sign up an account with Authorize.net (assuming
I choose this one for payment process) and pay about $25/month (I see its
website says so) fee with Authorize.net?

2.       If customers online choose pay by Paypal, do I also need to signup
an account with Paypal and pay monthly fee to PayPal too?

3.       If I don't need to do 1 or 2, then where I need to indicate bank
account to associate with Authorize.net or Paypal?

Thank you very much!

Katie

Re: Could you please help me with Payment Gateway setup

Wayne Twine
hi katie i will reply a bit later and explaim everything to u..

On Sun, 23 May 2021, 09:53 Katie Qiu, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I've been reading the book Getting Started with Apache Ofbiz by Ruth
> Hoffman. It's very helpful. Now I have a question about Payment Gateway
> setup. I might be missing something. I'm not sure how this works. I see the
> Payment Gateway APIs have been setup in ofbiz program.
>

> 1.       Do I still need to sign up an account with Authorize.net (assuming
> I choose this one for payment process) and pay about $25/month (I see its
> website says so) fee with Authorize.net?
>
> 2.       If customers online choose pay by Paypal, do I also need to signup
> an account with Paypal and pay monthly fee to PayPal too?
>
> 3.       If I don't need to do 1 or 2, then where I need to indicate bank
> account to associate with Authorize.net or Paypal?
>

> Thank you very much!
>

> Katie

RE: Could you please help me with Payment Gateway setup

Katie Qiu-2
Thank you Wayne!

Katie

hi katie i will reply a bit later and explaim everything to u..

On Sun, 23 May 2021, 09:53 Katie Qiu, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I've been reading the book Getting Started with Apache Ofbiz by Ruth
> Hoffman. It's very helpful. Now I have a question about Payment
> Gateway setup. I might be missing something. I'm not sure how this
> works. I see the Payment Gateway APIs have been setup in ofbiz program.
>

> 1.       Do I still need to sign up an account with Authorize.net (assuming
> I choose this one for payment process) and pay about $25/month (I see
> its website says so) fee with Authorize.net?
>
> 2.       If customers online choose pay by Paypal, do I also need to signup
> an account with Paypal and pay monthly fee to PayPal too?
>
> 3.       If I don't need to do 1 or 2, then where I need to indicate bank
> account to associate with Authorize.net or Paypal?
>

> Thank you very much!
>

> Katie

RE: Could you please help me with Payment Gateway setup

Katie Qiu-2
Just an update on the issue. I googled online about payment gateway and got
my answer. The result is I do need to use payment service company to handle
online payments.

In case someone else has similar question, please read the link which I
found it's helpful
https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/376554/why-do-i-need
-a-payment-integration-system-like-stripe-splash-braintree-over

Thanks
Katie

RE: Could you please help me with Payment Gateway setup

WEda
Olá! Muitas casas de apostas só aceitam apostas em certos desportos, ainda não conheci nenhuma casa de apostas que aceite apostas em futebol. Posso recomendar-lhe que use mostbet, penso que é exactamente isto que precisa.