Create plugin / component

Robert Wynkoop
Hello,

Create plugin / component task generates code into the
ofbiz-framework/plugins directory.  This directory is excluded from git
source control.

How do I create a component and manage it under source control?

--
Robert Wynkoop
Google Voice: 314-380-0046

2904 Woodbridge Estates Dr.
Saint Louis, MO 63129

Re: Create plugin / component

Daniel Watford
Hi Robert,

I maintain my plugin in a separate git repository, cloned into the plugins
directory of my ofbiz-framework work area.

I did originally look at maintaining a separate branch in a forked
ofbiz-framework repository, and setup my plugin's repo as a sub-repository,
but it ended up being more trouble that it was worth.

When developing/building I just make sure I have pulled the latest on the
release18.12 branch and the latest on my plugin's branch.

Dan.

Daniel Watford

Re: Create plugin / component

signhumble
The information is very special, I will have to follow you.
cuphead

Re: Create plugin / component

sharase
The game is easy to learn, but it can be difficult to master. So if you're looking for a fun and challenging game to play on the go, look no further than subway surfers.

Re: Create plugin / component

ericconley443
If your laptop mouse is not working, examine if your computer's mouse is actually plugged in. Unplug and replug your USB mouse if you're using one from your laptop. Check the batteries in your wireless mouse and that it is correctly synced with your laptop if you're using one.

Re: Create plugin / component

mekkoman
Reflective journaling in nursing is a critical skill. I found excellent support at reflective journal nursing , where experts guide you in articulating clinical experiences effectively. Their assistance helped me in developing reflective writing skills that are essential for my professional growth in nursing.