Creating new Order Report problems

CaseT
Hi,

I'm trying to create a new Order report using SalesByStoreReport as an
example.

Here's my results:
Nothing is showing up in the console.log file so I'm not getting any error
messages to help me out. I noticed the sessionid is part of the URL when I
click the "Submit" button. This is not so with the other reports (i.e.
...ordermgr/control/CustomerProductThruPut.pdf;jsessionid=A79B0969AFD55B0AEC
27BF67A6FE4A74.jvm1)
I get a blank page, not the report and some times the browser window hangs
with the hour glass for quite a while.

I've poured over every detail of the files and can't find where the error in
my configuration might be.

I've changed the entitymodel_view.xml as needed, controller.xml,
ReportScreens.xml,ReportForms.xml, and created a new
CustomerProductThroughPut.fo.ftl.
I'm using the same entity that SalesByStoreReport is using and I can't find
an associated .bsh script.
So I'm miffed and obviously missing something.

Any suggestions on what I might be missing (configuration?) or how to debug
would be greatly appreciated.
Release 4
Thanks much,

---
Case Torres

Re: Creating new Order Report problems

Adrian Crum
There was a problem in the trunk with PDF generation taking too long
(has been fixed though), but it wasn't a problem in R4 as far as I know.

Do other PDFs come up okay? If yes, then there is a problem with your
report - check the logs for details.

-Adrian