DATABASE TYPE ERROR IN GenericEntity.set warnings

DATABASE TYPE ERROR IN GenericEntity.set warnings

Could it be possible to show warnings from GenericEntity.java:413 only if a properties in debug.properties is set ?

Re: DATABASE TYPE ERROR IN GenericEntity.set warnings

Scott Gray
As a side note, I'm still working on the type cleanup branch in my
spare time and am about 80% of the way through converting the order
app to use only BigDecimal.

Hopefully I'll have it finished this weekend and ultimately I'd like
to get the branch merged back into the trunk before the end of the
year.

Regards
Scott

2008/11/13 Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>:
> Could it be possible to show warnings from GenericEntity.java:413 only if a properties in debug.properties is set ?

Re: DATABASE TYPE ERROR IN GenericEntity.set warnings

Hi Scott,

Cool ! For the moment (in r713422) I only changed "ERROR" to "error" to make easier to spot real ERRORs in log. Maybe it's enough
then.

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <[hidden email]>