Dutch localization

Pierre Smits
Hello all,

I want to assist in enhancing the Dutch localization of OFBiz.

How do I go about delivering my changes?

Regards,

Pierre

Re: Dutch localization

BJ Freeman
you can open a jira and provide patches.
look at other jiras that have done the same.
at some point you can ask to be a committer then just commit, like
others do.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Pierre Smits sent the following on 11/13/2008 1:53 AM:

> Hello all,
>
> I want to assist in enhancing the Dutch localization of OFBiz.
>
> How do I go about delivering my changes?
>
> Regards,
>
> Pierre

Re: Dutch localization

hans_bakker
Hi Pierre,

it is pretty simple, make the enhancements locally, create diff files
and attach these to a Jira issue you can create yourself. Because I am
dutch...i will make sure they will be committed to the system..

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices