Data size bigger than max size

yh-maurizio
Greetings to everybody!

I have solved the previous problem with SendMailFomScreen (a wrong setting in ProductStore's email). Now it seems work... it seems :-s

The problem is now in the DB (I'm using Oracle 10g): when it try to write in the Content field of the table ComminicationEvent, return an SQL exception:

---
SQL Exception while setting value on field [content] of entity CommunicationEvent:  (Data size bigger than max size for this type: 9940))
---

that seems to be one of the infamous Oracle clob issues.

In a forum, I found a thread in which is suggested to try a different Oracle driver. Maybe this a driver's problem?

Other ideas?

Thanks.

Maurizio

R: Data size bigger than max size

Giorgio Tomaselli
Ciao Maurizio,
ma la reply sta lavorando ad ofbiz?
Hai visto la parte finanza?
Ciao
Giorgio

Re: Data size bigger than max size

yh-maurizio
I solved updating the ojdbc14 drivers with the latest release.

Thanks anyway.

Maurizio