Decorate with common decoration.

Roel Veldhuizen
I just build my first ofbiz application, it says "Tralaalla". ( Lucky me. )

How can include the common decoration in this page to get the ofbiz look?

Re: Decorate with common decoration.

To have deeper informations :
* http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/UBE
* "Apache OFBiz Development: The Beginner's Tutorial ." at http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/QQg

Jacques

From: "Roel Veldhuizen" <[hidden email]>
>I just build my first ofbiz application, it says "Tralaalla". ( Lucky me. )
>
> How can include the common decoration in this page to get the ofbiz look?

Re: Decorate with common decoration.

Pranay Pandey-2
Thanks Jacques, for pointing new user to the Practice Application
Tutorial.

I will get it upgraded soon with the new xsd changes and with few more
things with this as I get a chance.

Kind Regards
--
Pranay Pandey

On Jan 26, 2009, at 11:40 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> To have deeper informations :
> * http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/UBE
> * "Apache OFBiz Development: The Beginner's Tutorial ." at http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/QQg
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Roel Veldhuizen" <[hidden email]>
>> I just build my first ofbiz application, it says "Tralaalla".
>> ( Lucky me. )
>> How can include the common decoration in this page to get the ofbiz
>> look?

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment