Currency UOM is not set in the shopping cart

Currency UOM is not set in the shopping cart

Passalacqua Nicolas
Hi guys,
I'm sorry to bothering you one more time but I have to understand all
the abilities of Ofbiz so I try all I can.

Actually, I run through this:
I switch the "Auto Save Cart" fields to Yes in the store "OFBiz
E-Commerce store".
I add a product in the cart (FrontEnd) under a user.
I go to the backend look at this user profil.
I see the product I just add in the shopping list and click on "edit".
From there (backend) I want to purchase this order.
So I click in the "Shopping List Detail - autoSave" tab on "New Order".
And there I've got this error:

at Line: 50 : in file:
component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh :
shoppingCart .getCurrency ( )
The Currency UOM is not set in the shopping cart, this is not a valid
state, it should always be passed in when the cart is created.

What could I do???

Thanks,

Nick

Re: Currency UOM is not set in the shopping cart

Hi Nicolas,

I just tried and yes, this seems like a bug. Can you create a Jira issue please ?

TIA

Jacques

> I'm sorry to bothering you one more time but I have to understand all
> the abilities of Ofbiz so I try all I can.
>
> Actually, I run through this:
> I switch the "Auto Save Cart" fields to Yes in the store "OFBiz
> E-Commerce store".
> I add a product in the cart (FrontEnd) under a user.
> I go to the backend look at this user profil.
> I see the product I just add in the shopping list and click on "edit".
> >From there (backend) I want to purchase this order.
> So I click in the "Shopping List Detail - autoSave" tab on "New Order".
> And there I've got this error:
>
> at Line: 50 : in file:
> component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh :
> shoppingCart .getCurrency ( )
> The Currency UOM is not set in the shopping cart, this is not a valid
> state, it should always be passed in when the cart is created.
>
> What could I do???
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nick

RE: Currency UOM is not set in the shopping cart

Passalacqua Nicolas
That's done!

Nick

I just tried and yes, this seems like a bug. Can you create a Jira issue please ?

TIA

Jacques

> I'm sorry to bothering you one more time but I have to understand all
> the abilities of Ofbiz so I try all I can.
>
> Actually, I run through this:
> I switch the "Auto Save Cart" fields to Yes in the store "OFBiz
> E-Commerce store".
> I add a product in the cart (FrontEnd) under a user.
> I go to the backend look at this user profil.
> I see the product I just add in the shopping list and click on "edit".
> >From there (backend) I want to purchase this order.
> So I click in the "Shopping List Detail - autoSave" tab on "New Order".
> And there I've got this error:
>
> at Line: 50 : in file:
> component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/showcart.bsh :
> shoppingCart .getCurrency ( )
> The Currency UOM is not set in the shopping cart, this is not a valid
> state, it should always be passed in when the cart is created.
>
> What could I do???
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nick

RE: Currency UOM is not set in the shopping cart

madppiper-2
Has this one been fixed?

I set the webstore default CurrencyUOM to EUR, as well as the general.properties entry and the one in the product***.xml file. Yet, my cart falls back to USD as currentCurrencyUOM... any idea?

Passalacqua Nicolas wrote
That's done!

Nick