Delete request from facility contact list

Delete request from facility contact list

Roberto Santori
Hi,
I've got an error, maybe a little bug.

When I send a delete request from a facility contact list I get an error.

On the "applications/product/webapp/facility/facility/ViewContactMechs.ftl" line 119, on the PARTYMGR / _DELETE function, the parm "facilityId" seems to be duplicated.

Tks for your help and sorry If I made a mistake....

Best regards,
Roberto Santori

Re: Delete request from facility contact list

David E Jones-2

Hmm... that line looks fine in my file. Which version/revision of
OFBiz do you have?

-David

On Nov 28, 2006, at 6:17 AM, Roberto Santori wrote:

> Hi,
> I've got an error, maybe a little bug.
>
> When I send a delete request from a facility contact list I get an
> error.
>
> On the "applications/product/webapp/facility/facility/
> ViewContactMechs.ftl" line 119, on the PARTYMGR / _DELETE function,
> the parm "facilityId" seems to be duplicated.
>
> Tks for your help and sorry If I made a mistake....
>

> Best regards,
> Roberto Santori

Re: Delete request from facility contact list

Roberto Santori
Hi David,
tks for the answer. I did a new SVN and got version 480601;  it is ok now.

I'll check the latest version before bothering....

Tks,

Roberto Santori