Demo Server very slow compared to other sites I am acessing

Demo Server very slow compared to other sites I am acessing

Re: Demo Server very slow compared to other sites I am acessing

In such cases you may use alternates if they are available (R4 should be always, trunk less)

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/sfa/control/main?externalLoginKey=EL671401702419
> so far 5 minutes

Re: Demo Server very slow compared to other sites I am acessing

Adrian Crum
Popped up in seconds for me. Also seemed to run fast from my home this
morning.

-Adrian

BJ Freeman wrote:
> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/sfa/control/main?externalLoginKey=EL671401702419
> so far 5 minutes

Re: Demo Server very slow compared to other sites I am acessing

BJ Freeman
thanks

Adrian Crum sent the following on 12/9/2008 12:24 PM: