Demo products Change

BJ Freeman
I notice that the old Demo products are not showing anymore.
is there a reason the old demo products were removed?
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro
Systems Integrator.

Re: Demo products Change

BJ Freeman
my reason for asking is not all the cases that were covered under the
old demo products are covered now.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 7/16/2009 4:32 AM:
> I notice that the old Demo products are not showing anymore.
> is there a reason the old demo products were removed?

http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro
Systems Integrator.