Dev - Applications enable/disable

Вадим K.
Hello,

     At last, I have successfuly build 6661 OFBiz branch. Have some errors importing default data, but OF starts normally. Now I can not see some folders that were before - i.e. POS, Humanres. I can comment them out in component-load.xml, or uncomment them - there is no differece. If I try to comment manufacturing module - the whole system crashes.
Is it normal behaviour?

--
/ ** Вадим К. **/

Re: Dev - Applications enable/disable

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Вадим,

no, the pos and humanres components do not contain a web application, so
you will never see them in the applications' tabs.
About the manufacturing component... could you please send me a log of
the error you are having? And also the list of components you are trying
to load.

Jacopo

Вадим K. wrote:

> Hello,
>
>      At last, I have successfuly build 6661 OFBiz branch. Have
> some errors importing default data, but OF starts normally. Now I can
> not see some folders that were before - i.e. POS, Humanres. I can
> comment them out in component-load.xml, or uncomment them - there is no
> differece. If I try to comment manufacturing module - the whole system
> crashes.
> Is it normal behaviour?
>
> --
> / ** Вадим К. **/

Re: Dev - Applications enable/disable

Вадим K.
Here it is.

    I just commented out one line (in component-load.xml) and run startofbiz.bat. app_console.txt - is what I see in CMD window.

Thanks,

// Vadim

Вадим K. wrote:

> Hello,
>
>      At last, I have successfuly build 6661 OFBiz branch. Have
> some errors importing default data, but OF starts normally. Now I can
> not see some folders that were before - i.e. POS, Humanres. I can
> comment them out in component-load.xml, or uncomment them - there is no
> differece. If I try to comment manufacturing module - the whole system
> crashes.
> Is it normal behaviour?
>
> --
> / ** Вадим К. **/

/ ** Вадим К. **/

ofbiz_logs.zip (10K) Download Attachment