Dev - FindOrder result List

Lei Gao-2
Hi there,

I was playing with find orders function.

I found the GUI always shows one less than the length of the order, and it shows there, say you have 5 order in your result list, and on the title bar, it says 1-5 of 5, but on the list, it only shows 4.

It looks like a bug to me, but after reading the code, I do not know how to fix it. Or it is not a bug at all?

Any comments?

Lei

Re: Dev - FindOrder result List

Si Chen-2
Can you send a screenshot?

Lei Gao wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I was playing with find orders function.
>
> I found the GUI always shows one less than the length of the order,
> and it shows there, say you have 5 order in your result list, and on
> the title bar, it says 1-5 of 5, but on the list, it only shows 4.
>
> It looks like a bug to me, but after reading the code, I do not know
> how to fix it. Or it is not a bug at all?
>
> Any comments?
>
> Lei

Re: Dev - FindOrder result List

Lei,

Which version/revision of OFBiz are you using? I recall this having
come up a while back and it was fixed quite a while ago.

-David

On Mar 6, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Lei Gao wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I was playing with find orders function.
>
> I found the GUI always shows one less than the length of the order,
> and it shows there, say you have 5 order in your result list, and
> on the title bar, it says 1-5 of 5, but on the list, it only shows 4.
>
> It looks like a bug to me, but after reading the code, I do not
> know how to fix it. Or it is not a bug at all?
>
> Any comments?
>
> Lei

Re: Dev - FindOrder result List

Lei Gao-2
David,

I am using the latest SVN Anonymous version, which is 6395. It might be fixed with Dev version, not Anonymous version?

Lei

On 3/7/06, David E. Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:

Lei,

Which version/revision of OFBiz are you using? I recall this having
come up a while back and it was fixed quite a while ago.

-David

On Mar 6, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Lei Gao wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I was playing with find orders function.
>
> I found the GUI always shows one less than the length of the order,
> and it shows there, say you have 5 order in your result list, and
> on the title bar, it says 1-5 of 5, but on the list, it only shows 4.
>
> It looks like a bug to me, but after reading the code, I do not
> know how to fix it. Or it is not a bug at all?
>
> Any comments?
>
> Lei

Re: Dev - FindOrder result List

David E. Jones

There is no difference between dev and anonymous versions. The latest
code once committed is always immediately available.

You are however nearly 3 months behind, ie using an older revision.

-David

On Mar 7, 2006, at 2:03 AM, Lei Gao wrote:

> David,
>
> I am using the latest SVN Anonymous version, which is 6395. It
> might be fixed with Dev version, not Anonymous version?
>
> Lei
>

> On 3/7/06, David E. Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Lei,
>
> Which version/revision of OFBiz are you using? I recall this having
> come up a while back and it was fixed quite a while ago.
>
> -David
>

> On Mar 6, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Lei Gao wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I was playing with find orders function.
> >
> > I found the GUI always shows one less than the length of the order,
> > and it shows there, say you have 5 order in your result list, and
> > on the title bar, it says 1-5 of 5, but on the list, it only
> shows 4.
> >
> > It looks like a bug to me, but after reading the code, I do not
> > know how to fix it. Or it is not a bug at all?
> >
> > Any comments?
> >
> > Lei

Re: Dev - FindOrder result List

Lei Gao-2
I did all these steps and get the latest 6944 build from SVN. (Sorry, last time I did make mistake about the build number, thanks Chris, you are the one who noticed that.)

Lei

On 3/7/06, Lei Gao <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Guys,

Please somebody do a testing here. Create a brand new directory, and download the full OFBIZ build from SVN, and do not change anything, just run 'ant run-install', using the default database and seed data.

After start OFBIZ server, create two orders, if you just create one, you will never show anything on Find Order List. If you only have two orders, run the search, you will get the exact same screen as I attached here,

Please, take 20 minutes, and see if this is only my illusion. I hope I could fix this, but I need some help from you guys.

Thanks
Lei

On 3/7/06, David E. Jones < [hidden email]> wrote:

There is no difference between dev and anonymous versions. The latest
code once committed is always immediately available.

You are however nearly 3 months behind, ie using an older revision.

-David

On Mar 7, 2006, at 2:03 AM, Lei Gao wrote:

> David,
>
> I am using the latest SVN Anonymous version, which is 6395. It
> might be fixed with Dev version, not Anonymous version?
>
> Lei

> On 3/7/06, David E. Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Lei,
>
> Which version/revision of OFBiz are you using? I recall this having
> come up a while back and it was fixed quite a while ago.
>
> -David
>

> On Mar 6, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Lei Gao wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I was playing with find orders function.
> >
> > I found the GUI always shows one less than the length of the order,
> > and it shows there, say you have 5 order in your result list, and
> > on the title bar, it says 1-5 of 5, but on the list, it only
> shows 4.
> >
> > It looks like a bug to me, but after reading the code, I do not
> > know how to fix it. Or it is not a bug at all?
> >
> > Any comments?
> >
> > Lei

Re: Dev - FindOrder result List

Andrew Zeneski
I've seen this too. I have a fix, just need to get it checked in. I'll take care of this today.

Andy

On Mar 8, 2006, at 1:10 AM, Lei Gao wrote:

I did all these steps and get the latest 6944 build from SVN. (Sorry, last time I did make mistake about the build number, thanks Chris, you are the one who noticed that.)

Lei

On 3/7/06, Lei Gao <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Guys,

Please somebody do a testing here. Create a brand new directory, and download the full OFBIZ build from SVN, and do not change anything, just run 'ant run-install', using the default database and seed data.

After start OFBIZ server, create two orders, if you just create one, you will never show anything on Find Order List. If you only have two orders, run the search, you will get the exact same screen as I attached here,

Please, take 20 minutes, and see if this is only my illusion. I hope I could fix this, but I need some help from you guys.

Thanks
Lei

On 3/7/06, David E. Jones < [hidden email]> wrote:

There is no difference between dev and anonymous versions. The latest
code once committed is always immediately available.

You are however nearly 3 months behind, ie using an older revision.

-David

On Mar 7, 2006, at 2:03 AM, Lei Gao wrote:

> David,
>
> I am using the latest SVN Anonymous version, which is 6395. It
> might be fixed with Dev version, not Anonymous version?
>
> Lei

> On 3/7/06, David E. Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Lei,
>
> Which version/revision of OFBiz are you using? I recall this having
> come up a while back and it was fixed quite a while ago.
>
> -David
>

> On Mar 6, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Lei Gao wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I was playing with find orders function.
> >
> > I found the GUI always shows one less than the length of the order,
> > and it shows there, say you have 5 order in your result list, and
> > on the title bar, it says 1-5 of 5, but on the list, it only
> shows 4.
> >
> > It looks like a bug to me, but after reading the code, I do not
> > know how to fix it. Or it is not a bug at all?
> >
> > Any comments?
> >
> > Lei

Re: Dev - FindOrder result List

Andrew Zeneski
Okay this is fixed in rev 6946

On Mar 8, 2006, at 1:10 AM, Lei Gao wrote:

I did all these steps and get the latest 6944 build from SVN. (Sorry, last time I did make mistake about the build number, thanks Chris, you are the one who noticed that.)

Lei

On 3/7/06, Lei Gao <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Guys,

Please somebody do a testing here. Create a brand new directory, and download the full OFBIZ build from SVN, and do not change anything, just run 'ant run-install', using the default database and seed data.

After start OFBIZ server, create two orders, if you just create one, you will never show anything on Find Order List. If you only have two orders, run the search, you will get the exact same screen as I attached here,

Please, take 20 minutes, and see if this is only my illusion. I hope I could fix this, but I need some help from you guys.

Thanks
Lei

On 3/7/06, David E. Jones < [hidden email]> wrote:

There is no difference between dev and anonymous versions. The latest
code once committed is always immediately available.

You are however nearly 3 months behind, ie using an older revision.

-David

On Mar 7, 2006, at 2:03 AM, Lei Gao wrote:

> David,
>
> I am using the latest SVN Anonymous version, which is 6395. It
> might be fixed with Dev version, not Anonymous version?
>
> Lei

> On 3/7/06, David E. Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Lei,
>
> Which version/revision of OFBiz are you using? I recall this having
> come up a while back and it was fixed quite a while ago.
>
> -David
>

> On Mar 6, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Lei Gao wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I was playing with find orders function.
> >
> > I found the GUI always shows one less than the length of the order,
> > and it shows there, say you have 5 order in your result list, and
> > on the title bar, it says 1-5 of 5, but on the list, it only
> shows 4.
> >
> > It looks like a bug to me, but after reading the code, I do not
> > know how to fix it. Or it is not a bug at all?
> >
> > Any comments?
> >
> > Lei

Re: Dev - FindOrder result List

Lei Gao-2
Got the fix. Thanks Andy. Nice job.

And Thanks everybody else, going to report more bugs later.

Lei