Dev - Form Widget ->dropdown -> list-options

Dev - Form Widget ->dropdown -> list-options

cjhowe
can someone confirm whether the list-options is
working?

One example is in content/control/createDataResource

the field: "Data Category Id" should be a dropdown
box.  I'm not sure if it's empty because I don't have
data in the database or because it is broken.  I can't
find an example anywhere that list-options is working.
If someone could confirm, I would appreciate it.

Re: Dev - Form Widget ->dropdown -> list-options

Oleg Kozyrev Jr.
Chris,

Yes, as far as I remember it's working fine.
The following is an example from my own application:

  <form name="AddPositionForm" target="addPosition" type="single" default-title-style="tableheadtext" default-tooltip-style="tabletext" default-widget-style="inputBox" >
    <actions>
      <service service-name="getTecomRoleTypes" result-map-name="roles" />
    </actions>

      <field name="roleTypeId" separate-column="true">
    <drop-down>
        <list-options key-name="roleTypeId" list-name="roles.roleTypesList" description="${description}"  />
      </drop-down>
    </field>
  </form>

Oleg.

> can someone confirm whether the list-options is
> working?
>
> One example is in content/control/createDataResource
>
> the field: "Data Category Id" should be a dropdown
> box.  I'm not sure if it's empty because I don't have
> data in the database or because it is broken.  I can't
> find an example anywhere that list-options is working.
> If someone could confirm, I would appreciate it.

Как выглядит SMS-любовь? Ответ ты получишь в стихах, если отправишь на номер
8881 sms с текстом AMORE пробел ИмяЛюбимогоЧеловека
http://r.mail.ru/cln2898/fun.mobile.mail.ru/amore.html