Dev - HTML Editor Integration error

Chris Juettner
Is there a working example of this checked into Ofbiz?  I found the new
attribute used on EditElectronicText and EditHelpText, but I can't seem
to locate where these forms are used in Ofbiz.

When I added the attribute to a different application's form textarea I'm
getting an 'Object expected' javascript error when the page loads.  It looks
like the whizzywig.js can't be found.

Here's the code generated by HtmlFormRenderer:

<textarea class="inputBox" name="customProjectComments" cols="100" rows="8"
id="htmlEditArea"></textarea><script language="javascript" src="/images/htmledit/whizzywig.js"
type="text/javascript"></script><script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
buttonPath = "/images/htmledit/"; cssFile="/images/htmledit/simple.css";makeWhizzyWig("htmlEditArea","all")
</script>

Chris Juettner
Integral Business Solutions

Re: Dev - HTML Editor Integration error

Hans Bakker
Chris,

i am currently using it in the opentravelsystem only to maintain webpages.

It is fairly easy to show it in ofbiz itself:

go to the /applications/accounting/webapp/accounting/invoice/invoiceforms.xml

go to line 440 and change from:
to:

now go to accounting in the ofbiz system with explorer or firefox and then:

invoices -> create an invoice and set 'billed from': admin and 'billed to':
admin and press 'create'

now click on 'commonSendPerEmail' (text awaiting change) and then you should
see the editor....

if the 'js' cannot be found, it could be that you disabled the mountpoint
'/images'.

it is working here, however let me know if it is not working for you, i will
try to fix the problem quickly....

regards,
Hans

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 00:23, [hidden email] wrote:

> Is there a working example of this checked into Ofbiz?  I found the new
> attribute used on EditElectronicText and EditHelpText, but I can't seem
> to locate where these forms are used in Ofbiz.
>
> When I added the attribute to a different application's form textarea I'm
> getting an 'Object expected' javascript error when the page loads.  It
> looks like the whizzywig.js can't be found.
>
> Here's the code generated by HtmlFormRenderer:

> <textarea class="inputBox" name="customProjectComments" cols="100" rows="8"
> id="htmlEditArea"></textarea><script language="javascript"
> src="/images/htmledit/whizzywig.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script
> language="javascript" type="text/javascript"> buttonPath =
> "/images/htmledit/";
> cssFile="/images/htmledit/simple.css";makeWhizzyWig("htmlEditArea","all")
> </script>
>

> Chris Juettner
> Integral Business Solutions

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc