Dev - processSurveyResponseInline error after creating survey response in ecommerce

Dev - processSurveyResponseInline error after creating survey response in ecommerce

Si Chen-2
David, Al -

What is processSurveyResponseInline?

When I try to purchase a gift card activation in ecommerce, I get the
error "You must be logged in to run service processSurveyREsponseInline"

I think it was from your composite document work, right?  So is there
anyway to make it not run when ecommerce surveys are filled out by
consumers?

Si

Re: Dev - processSurveyResponseInline error after creating survey response in ecommerce

David E. Jones

Si,

The fix for this is in rev 7209. This should work now...

-David