Dev - How to use ofbiz application as a service in Weblogic server

Dev - How to use ofbiz application as a service in Weblogic server

sayoke

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to cluster the ofbiz application inside Web logic
Server as a service?
Do we need to cluster it inside web logic server? If yes then how?

Regards,

Sayoke Shome

Project : open source Capability
Location: Viman Nagar
Extn    : 8616
mobile  : 9860488776

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of MBT and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s).   In case you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender.  The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of MBT.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.  However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MBT is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use

Re: Dev - How to use ofbiz application as a service in Weblogic server

David E. Jones

Sayoke,

OFBiz uses the standard Java Servlet API so clustering (including
load balancing, session replication, and so on) is done 100% with the
app server when you are using an external app server like Weblogic.

If anyone on the list has recent experience doing this they could
share that would be great...

Alternatively, your best bet is the Weblogic documentation/training/
support/etc.

-David