Dev - LDAP integration

Nunez, Katrin

Hi!

I’m evaluating OFBiz for my company and I would just like to ask if OFBiz is capable of LDAP integration? I read somewhere in the archives that work has been started on this May of last year but didn’t find anything else. Has the LDAP integration been finished and included in the latest release already? If not, are there other third-party modules that can be integrated with OFBiz to enable LDAP integration?

Hope to get some response from you guys as my evaluation is due end of next week.

Thanks,

Kat

Re: Dev - LDAP integration

Andrew Sykes
Kat,

As I understand it, LDAP is far from being ready to use at the moment,
so if you needed it, you would have a fair bit of development work to do
in that area.

If you have a look at entityengine.xml and work into the code from
there, it should give you some idea of what is involved.

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 02:39 -0400, Nunez, Katrin wrote:

> Hi!
>

> I’m evaluating OFBiz for my company and I would just like to ask if
> OFBiz is capable of LDAP integration? I read somewhere in the archives
> that work has been started on this May of last year but didn’t find
> anything else. Has the LDAP integration been finished and included in
> the latest release already? If not, are there other third-party
> modules that can be integrated with OFBiz to enable LDAP integration?
>

> Hope to get some response from you guys as my evaluation is due end of
> next week.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Kat

Kind Regards