Dev - Lookups

Michael Irving

I’m trying to use the WorkEffort screen (EditWorkEffort), but when I hit the lookup buttons, all of the selected values go into the “Work Effort Parent Id’ field.

For example, I selected a Fixed Asset Id, and the data populated the “Work Effort Parent Id” field instead.

The fixed asset lookup javascript is: javascript:call_fieldlookup2(document.EditWorkEffort.fixedAssetId, 'LookupFixedAsset');

The Work Effort Parent Id javascript is: javascript:call_fieldlookup2(document.EditWorkEffort.workEffortParentId, 'LookupWorkEffort');

Any ideas?

Michael Irving

Keynetx, Inc. - Building Solutions for Success

Mobile: (267)474.3564

Fax: (215) 529-5399

email: [hidden email]

* * * Visit Our Web Site: http://www.keynetx.net * * *

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.

Re: Dev - Lookups

David E. Jones

Which revision of OFBiz are you using? This sounds like a known bug
that was fixed a while back...

-David

On Dec 26, 2005, at 3:45 PM, Michael Irving wrote:

> I’m trying to use the WorkEffort screen (EditWorkEffort), but when
> I hit the lookup buttons, all of the selected values go into the
> “Work Effort Parent Id’ field.
>

> For example, I selected a Fixed Asset Id, and the data populated
> the “Work Effort Parent Id” field instead.
>

> The fixed asset lookup javascript is: javascript:call_fieldlookup2
> (document.EditWorkEffort.fixedAssetId, 'LookupFixedAsset');
>

> The Work Effort Parent Id javascript is:
> javascript:call_fieldlookup2
> (document.EditWorkEffort.workEffortParentId, 'LookupWorkEffort');
>

> Any ideas?

> Michael Irving
> Keynetx, Inc. - Building Solutions for Success
> Mobile: (267)474.3564
> Fax: (215) 529-5399
> email: [hidden email]
>
> * * * Visit Our Web Site: http://www.keynetx.net * * *

Dev - Prod Price pb in last svn ?

I seems that there is a bug in last svn. Try to access product price, please.

Re: Dev - Prod Price pb in last svn ?

David E. Jones

Could you be a tiny bit more specific?

-David

On Dec 30, 2005, at 12:36 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> I seems that there is a bug in last svn. Try to access product
> price, please.

Re: Dev - Prod Price pb in last svn ?

>Could you be a tiny bit more specific?
>-David

Yes, I can. But have no time to look further so I send the complete trace to Jira it's a huge one. See http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-651

Jacques

On Dec 30, 2005, at 12:36 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> I seems that there is a bug in last svn. Try to access product
> price, please.

Re: Dev - Prod Price pb in last svn ?

David E. Jones

That may be sufficient, but what I really meant was the details of
how you produced the error and what sort of behavior is happening
that doesn't seem right. Without that all anyone can do is guess...
I'll take a look at this with what you attached to the Jira issue and
comment from there...

-David

On Dec 30, 2005, at 1:16 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> >Could you be a tiny bit more specific?
> >-David
>
> Yes, I can. But have no time to look further so I send the complete
> trace to Jira it's a huge one. See http://
> jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-651
>
> Jacques
>
> On Dec 30, 2005, at 12:36 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
> > I seems that there is a bug in last svn. Try to access product
> > price, please.
> >
> > Jacques

Re: Dev - Prod Price pb in last svn ?

>That may be sufficient, but what I really meant was the details of
>how you produced the error and what sort of behavior is happening
>that doesn't seem right. Without that all anyone can do is guess...
>I'll take a look at this with what you attached to the Jira issue and
>comment from there...

>-David

Like often I updated svn, made a new fresh install on HSQL and was looking
around (looking to manage TVA in POS) and got that. I can't explain no more.

Jacques

On Dec 30, 2005, at 1:16 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> >Could you be a tiny bit more specific?
> >-David
>
> Yes, I can. But have no time to look further so I send the complete
> trace to Jira it's a huge one. See http://
> jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-651
>
> Jacques
>
> On Dec 30, 2005, at 12:36 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
> > I seems that there is a bug in last svn. Try to access product
> > price, please.
> >
> > Jacques

Re: Dev - Prod Price pb in last svn ?

David E. Jones

Sure you can. You can say which screen or button or URL or whatever
you went to and what sort of data was entered and which database you
are using and all sorts of things.

This appears to be a duplicate of another issue as I just noted in
Jira. There are some comments there that may explain more of it and
more of the factors involved. It hasn't been fixed yet to my knowledge.

-David

On Dec 30, 2005, at 1:53 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

>> That may be sufficient, but what I really meant was the details of
>> how you produced the error and what sort of behavior is happening
>> that doesn't seem right. Without that all anyone can do is guess...
>> I'll take a look at this with what you attached to the Jira issue and
>> comment from there...
>
>> -David
>
> Like often I updated svn, made a new fresh install on HSQL and was
> looking
> around (looking to manage TVA in POS) and got that. I can't explain
> no more.
>
> Jacques
>

> On Dec 30, 2005, at 1:16 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>

>>> Could you be a tiny bit more specific?
>>> -David
>>
>> Yes, I can. But have no time to look further so I send the complete
>> trace to Jira it's a huge one. See http://
>> jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-651
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> On Dec 30, 2005, at 12:36 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>>
>>> I seems that there is a bug in last svn. Try to access product
>>> price, please.
>>>
>>> Jacques

Dev - VAT in POS

Before I was using the old VAT stuff and it was working well in POS.
With the new version you have to set the location of the purchaser (after having set Tax Entities in the Store). It works right with the ecommerce interface.
I set _NA_ user (used in POS if I'm right) as I set before the ecommerce purchaser (I'm using CA and CA_BOE) but seems not to work with POS. Any idea before I dive in code ?

Re: Dev - Prod Price pb in last svn ?

Sure you can. You can say which screen or button or URL or whatever
you went to and what sort of data was entered and which database you
are using and all sorts of things.

This appears to be a duplicate of another issue as I just noted in
Jira. There are some comments there that may explain more of it and
more of the factors involved. It hasn't been fixed yet to my knowledge.

-David

    Thanks David, I will take a look at it. OK the next time I will put more
informations.

    Jacques