Dev - Parties, Roles, etc

cjhowe
I'm about to add some generic logic to some of the
roles/permissions that is a bit more consistant and
takes advantage of some of the code that walks through
party associations and would like to ask for any kind
of help that can be added to the bottom of the wiki
for some "protected" relationships.

http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQ19

ie.

If you have a catalog, a party should be in the role
of  customer to that catalog (or of the store that has
that catalog available openly) in order to browse/
purchase items from it.  I know this example is
already included in OFBiz, I would like to add some
more generic ones like this.  Especially adding that a
Party Group is a customer of that catalog, what role
association should exist between the party group and a
person to give the person access to the catalog.