Dev - Seed data

Ivan Alfredo Mendoza
Hello

Sorry if this is a dumb question

We've been working on the OLAP module for OfBiz and we are trying to
buid cubes for these tables :

0 facility
1 inventory item
2 product
3 party
4 order_item
5 product_catalog
6 product_category
7 product_feature
8 shipment
9 product_store

using mondrian, but we seem to need more data than seed data to make
tests.  Is there any source we can use??? Can we obtain such data from
other developers?

thanks in advance

Re: Dev - Seed data

Have you tried with demo data (ant run-install) ?

Jacques

> We've been working on the OLAP module for OfBiz and we are trying to
> buid cubes for these tables :
>
> 0 facility
> 1 inventory item
> 2 product
> 3 party
> 4 order_item
> 5 product_catalog
> 6 product_category
> 7 product_feature
> 8 shipment
> 9 product_store
>

> using mondrian, but we seem to need more data than seed data to make
> tests.  Is there any source we can use??? Can we obtain such data from
> other developers?
>
> thanks in advance

Re: Dev - Seed data

What do you need?  we have a script which can automatically generate
a large number of orders for you.  would that help?

On Jun 11, 2006, at 3:34 PM, Ivan Alfredo Mendoza wrote:

> Hello
>
> Sorry if this is a dumb question
>
> We've been working on the OLAP module for OfBiz and we are trying to
> buid cubes for these tables :
>
> 0 facility
> 1 inventory item
> 2 product
> 3 party
> 4 order_item
> 5 product_catalog
> 6 product_category
> 7 product_feature
> 8 shipment
> 9 product_store
>

> using mondrian, but we seem to need more data than seed data to make
> tests.  Is there any source we can use??? Can we obtain such data from
> other developers?
>
> thanks in advance

Re: Dev - Seed data

Fred Forester-2