Dev - help with Apache License on OFBIZ-607

Dev - help with Apache License on OFBIZ-607

Si Chen-2
Hi David or Jacopo -

Can you take a look at http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/
OFBIZ-607 and let me know if it'd be OK for me to change the
findOrders.ftl to ASL 2.0 and thereby change Fred's contribution to
ASL 2.0 as well?

Si

Re: Dev - help with Apache License on OFBIZ-607

David E. Jones

It looks like the main hold up for that file is the Marco Risaliti changes. If those are minor enough (in r7697) then we could let it go. Marco has acknowledged the CLA request, but until he is on the official list that doesn't technically help.

-David

Si Chen wrote:

> Hi David or Jacopo -
>
> Can you take a look at http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/
> OFBIZ-607 and let me know if it'd be OK for me to change the
> findOrders.ftl to ASL 2.0 and thereby change Fred's contribution to
> ASL 2.0 as well?
>
> Si

Re: Dev - help with Apache License on OFBIZ-607

Jacopo Cappellato
David, Si,

Marco's patch was about i18n and he has followed the standard OFBiz's
i18n guidelines so I think that we can consider that patch 'minor' (even
if Marco's overall contribution is remarkable).
So I think that we can chenge the license.
Marco, it would be a huge problem for you to resend (by fax) your iCLA
to the ASF?

Jacopo