Dev - new "Unknown" mime type?

Si Chen-2
Hi.  Would it be nice to have a new mime type of "Unknown" so that
when storeIncomingEmail finds a new and unknown mime type in an
email, it can set its mime to "unknown" instead of crashing?

Si

Re: Dev - new "Unknown" mime type?

BJ Freeman
Usually in a multi part message the mime type is specified.
I would like to see this added programatically.
I have been playing with some code to do this.

Si Chen sent the following on 6/20/06 10:30 AM:

> Hi.  Would it be nice to have a new mime type of "Unknown" so that
> when storeIncomingEmail finds a new and unknown mime type in an
> email, it can set its mime to "unknown" instead of crashing?
>
> Si

Dev - Does anybody have a useful Chinese language patch for OFBiz?

Shi Yusen
Hi there,

I'm new to OFBiz. I've download the source code of head version from OFBiz
svn server. I found there's a Chinese language selector but no available
translation.

Does anybody have a useful Chinese language patch for OFBiz? If yes, could I
get one copy? If not, I'll start to the translation and of course I'll
contribute my patch to the community.

BTW, what we want OFBiz to do a bom management. The input material is rock.
The out put products are pieces of the rock cut. Is this easy to implement
in OFBiz? Maybe I should ask this question in user list. TIA for your reply.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/ Beijing Langhua Ltd.

Re: Dev - Does anybody have a useful Chinese language patch for OFBiz?

Si Chen-2
Yes, you can download Jason Wu's patch from here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=145855&package_id=188952

They are quite good.

Si

On Jun 20, 2006, at 11:35 AM, Shi Yusen wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm new to OFBiz. I've download the source code of head version
> from OFBiz
> svn server. I found there's a Chinese language selector but no
> available
> translation.
>
> Does anybody have a useful Chinese language patch for OFBiz? If
> yes, could I
> get one copy? If not, I'll start to the translation and of course I'll
> contribute my patch to the community.
>
> BTW, what we want OFBiz to do a bom management. The input material
> is rock.
> The out put products are pieces of the rock cut. Is this easy to
> implement
> in OFBiz? Maybe I should ask this question in user list. TIA for
> your reply.
>
> Regards,
>
> Shi Yusen/ Beijing Langhua Ltd.

Dev - Re(2): Does anybody have a useful Chinese language patchfor OFBiz?

Shi Yusen
Hi Si,

Thank you very much. The language patch is great.

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.