Dev - need help! About shark

YJBO
Hi, all!

     Isn't Shark open source any more?

     I need shark-1.1-2 for windows.

     Where can i download this versin?,  now, only can be downloaded 2.0 beta version.

     if anbody have shark-1.1-2.src.zip version, please send me at ([hidden email]).

  thanks first.

Dev - Entity Help

BJ Freeman
As part of an order, I want to capture the IP address. Later I want to
resolve this through ARIN.net or equivalent authority, to find the IP
owner. probably put the full CDIR in the as well.

should I created a new entity(s) or is there a suggestion as to ones
that might be used.

if New suggestion as to the name(s).

This is used as part of blocking fraud orders, but can be used as a lookup.

Re: Dev - need help! About shark

Ian Gilbert-2

Ian

On Fri, May 26, 2006 11:01, YuJinBo wrote:

> Hi, all!
>

> Isn't Shark open source any more?
>

> I need shark-1.1-2 for windows.
>

> Where can i download this versin?,  now, only can be downloaded 2.0 beta version.
>

> if anbody have shark-1.1-2.src.zip version, please send me at ([hidden email]).
>

> thanks first.

Ian Gilbert
www.ethicalshopper.net
Fair trade: the alternative choice for your everyday shopping
0845 456 2429

WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for more
details.

Re: Dev - Entity Help

Check out the Visit entity.

-David

BJ Freeman wrote:

> As part of an order, I want to capture the IP address. Later I want to
> resolve this through ARIN.net or equivalent authority, to find the IP
> owner. probably put the full CDIR in the as well.
>
> should I created a new entity(s) or is there a suggestion as to ones
> that might be used.
>
> if New suggestion as to the name(s).
>
> This is used as part of blocking fraud orders, but can be used as a lookup.

Re: Dev - Entity Help

BJ Freeman
Thanks David..
it slipped my mind.

David E. Jones sent the following on 5/26/2006 8:02 AM: