Dev - new invoice status codes are in

Si Chen-2
Hans,

I committed the new invoice status codes (r 7136).  Could you help out
with the tab bars?

Thanks,

Si

Re: Dev - new invoice status codes are in

Si Chen-2

Thanks so much!

By the way, might it be better just to have SENT or RECEIVED be changeable to CANCELLED, instead of to IN_PROGRESS again?

Si

Hans Bakker wrote:
On Friday 31 March 2006 01:15, Si Chen wrote:

Hans,

I committed the new invoice status codes (r 7136).  Could you help out
with the tab bars?

Thanks,

Si

changes comitted..... r 7147

Re: Dev - new invoice status codes are in

Si Chen-2
Oh.  Actually there's no reason not to allow changing of content except for READY, PAID, or WRITEOFF invoices.  Was there something which prevented it?

Si

Hans Bakker wrote:
Yes sounds ok, i will change it.....

however we still it to change fromsend/received to in_process because then the
content can be changed....

Hans