Dev - data/WorkEffortData.xml still in manufacturing/ofbiz-component.xml

Dev - data/WorkEffortData.xml still in manufacturing/ofbiz-component.xml

Si Chen-2
Jacopo,

Can we remove this reference to data/WorkEffortData.xml from
manufacturing/ofbiz-component.xml?  It seems no longer to be there.

Si

Re: Dev - data/WorkEffortData.xml still in manufacturing/ofbiz-component.xml

Jacopo Cappellato
Thanks Si,

I've fixed it in svn rev. 7152

Jacopo