Dev - quickbooks SOAP

Brian Johnson-7
FYI: here's a newer version of my qbsync code. This has only been tested
with QuickBooks 2005 and QBSDK 4.0.  The code at this point has a sorta
entity engine like interface to the data in quickbooks. There's examples
for Sales Orders and Purchase Orders. It can now read and write.  It
will connect to wither a local or remote instance of quickbooks using SOAP.

Download at: http://sherbang.com/devel/ofbiz/qb-ofbiz-20060314.tar.bz2

Let me know if you find this useful.  My next goal is to setup an
entity-sync clone to sync data to-from quickbooks while migrating to ofbiz.

Please let me know if you find this useful.