Dev - help:problem on the display of Ofbiz_6971

Dev - help:problem on the display of Ofbiz_6971

truename
hi, all
I have checked out Ofbiz_6971 from .SVN.The compiling and running are all correct.But when i visit the address http://localhost:8080/content/control/main by IE6.0 ,the page display is wrong .When visit the address http://localhost:8080/content/control/view, the page can display correct,but when i click this page's link,such as "WebSites","Survey",...,it doesen't work at all.

btw:the output messages of console have no error.

who can give me some advice? thanks a lot.

Darry

你 知 道 2006 年 最 火 爆 的 电 子 邮 箱 吗 ?
多 达 1.1 亿 中 国 人 选 择 网 易 2000 兆 免 费 邮 箱 , 抢 注 再 得 280 兆 超 大 网 盘