Dev - services vs bsh

cjhowe
are there any advantages of using a beanshell script
over a service other than development (beanshell file
can be created and used without restarting ofbiz) ?

Re: Dev - services vs bsh

Lei Gao-2
Hey Chris,

I just want to ask the same question. and based on my own experience, I think everything service can do can easily done by the bsh, and so dose Java(Event), and we can easily debug with Java code and even bsh code, but for Service, really hard for me to adopt them in my developing practice.

Lei