Documentation about Minilang?

david.cuenca
Hello list,
I'm a newbie user/developer of OFbiz. I am interested about using
minilang, but I haven't found good documentation. I would be very
grateful if you could send me some useful links about it.

And could anybody expain me in which cases is more appropiate the use of
Beanshell instead of Minilang?

Thank you,
David Cuenca

Re: Documentation about Minilang?

Hi David,

Shortly :
Minilang is appropriate when you want to create simple CRUD services.
Beanshell is recommended to be used with Freemarker when you want to
create sophisticated UIs. If you need standard UIs you might want to use
Widgets (Forms and Menus)

http://tinyurl.com/3dzwnb

Please see links inside

Jacques