Does ofbiz generate an invoice after product is ordered and paid

Does ofbiz generate an invoice after product is ordered and paid

Katie Qiu-2
Hi,

I ordered a product, and put it to cart, then paid it by credit card on
ofbiz demo db. After the process is done, does ofbiz create an invoice for
the order? Would someone please tell me what happens in ofbiz database after
a product is ordered and paid on ecommerce site.

Thanks,

Katie

Re: Does ofbiz generate an invoice after product is ordered and paid

Pritam Kute
The process which you explained will just create an order in the backend.
In order to generate the invoice, you will need to follow the fulfillment
process from the backend.

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 12:52 PM Katie Qiu <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I ordered a product, and put it to cart, then paid it by credit card on
> ofbiz demo db. After the process is done, does ofbiz create an invoice for
> the order? Would someone please tell me what happens in ofbiz database
> after
> a product is ordered and paid on ecommerce site.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Katie

RE: Does ofbiz generate an invoice after product is ordered and paid

Katie Qiu-2
Thank you very much Pritam!

Katie

wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I ordered a product, and put it to cart, then paid it by credit card
> on ofbiz demo db. After the process is done, does ofbiz create an
> invoice for the order? Would someone please tell me what happens in
> ofbiz database after a product is ordered and paid on ecommerce site.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Katie

Re: Does ofbiz generate an invoice after product is ordered and paid

James Yong-2
Hi Katie,

You may be interested in the book OFBiz E-Commerce Out-Of-The-Box.

Other OFBiz-related books can be found in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Related+Books

Regards,
James