ERP

Elaine Tang

Hi,

We are currently using salesorder.com as our ERP and are looking to migrate to an open source ERP which we can run on our own server.   Please could you advise whether your product supports the attached requirements and whether they are supported by the community or paid edition?  Please could you advise the price for a 2 and 5 user license for the paid edition if required.   Please could you also recommend the best way to migrate from salesorder.com?

Thanks

Elaine

ERP2.docx (16K) Download Attachment

Re: ERP

Adrian Crum-3
There are no user licenses with Apache OFBiz - it is free, open source
software.

There are service providers who can assist you with evaluation and
migration:

https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/apache-ofbiz-service-providers.html

-Adrian

On 10/25/2011 10:09 AM, Elaine Tang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are currently usingsalesorder.com <http://salesorder.com>as our ERP
> and are looking to migrate to an open source ERP which we can run on
> our own server.   Please could you advise whether your product
> supports the attached requirements and whether they are supported by
> the community or paid edition?  Please could you advise the price for
> a 2 and 5 user license for the paid edition if required.   Please
> could you also recommend the best way to migrate fromsalesorder.com
> <http://salesorder.com>?
>
> Thanks
>
> Elaine

Re: ERP

S K Pradeep kumar
Hi Elaine,

As per my knowledge things can be done in ofbiz are colored in red in the attachment document.

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,
9980609494

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:42 PM, Adrian Crum <[hidden email]> wrote:
There are no user licenses with Apache OFBiz - it is free, open source software.

There are service providers who can assist you with evaluation and migration:

https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/apache-ofbiz-service-providers.html

-Adrian

On 10/25/2011 10:09 AM, Elaine Tang wrote:

Hi,

We are currently usingsalesorder.com <http://salesorder.com>as our ERP and are looking to migrate to an open source ERP which we can run on our own server.   Please could you advise whether your product supports the attached requirements and whether they are supported by the community or paid edition?  Please could you advise the price for a 2 and 5 user license for the paid edition if required.   Please could you also recommend the best way to migrate fromsalesorder.com <http://salesorder.com>?

Thanks

Elaine

ERP2.docx (25K) Download Attachment

Re: ERP

S K Pradeep kumar

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,
9980609494

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 6:24 PM, S K Pradeep Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

barkha
If we taking about best ERP Software's SAP is the one of the best brand in ERP Software. Cogniscient Offer best SAP Business One ERP Software. This Software is typically implemented with the assistance of SAP partners who provide expertise in installation, configuration, training, and ongoing support.

Re: ERP

barkha
Looking for the SAP Business One ERP Software. CBS provides you best SAP ERP Solution. SAP Business One is an integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution designed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). It offers a wide range of functionalities to help businesses streamline their operations, manage their resources, and make informed decisions.