Emailing forgot password...

Aravind_RP
hi
when i try to get the forgot password as email by clicking the link even for administartor it is showing the following error:

"The Following Errors Occurred:
No Primary Email Address has been set, please contact customer service."

Kindly help me to solve the problem

Re: Emailing forgot password...

Ravindra Mandre-2
hello,
I think you might not set the primary email address for corresponding party
so how you get the password by email.
Set the email address then try again it. make sure that purpose of email is
primary email address.

Regards

Regards

Re: Emailing forgot password...

Sumit Pandit-3
Yes, all mails be directed to the email address.

--
Thanks and Regards
Sumit Pandit.