how to configure smtp and pop for gmail account

how to configure smtp and pop for gmail account

ravin009
Hi to all,
can any one help me to know where and how i configure ofbiz to get and send
mail through my gmail account in CRMSFA module...

Ravindra Thakur

Re: how to configure smtp and pop for gmail account

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
Which version of ofbiz do you use?

Heidi

2008/8/12, Ravi Thakur <[hidden email]>:
> Hi to all,
> can any one help me to know where and how i configure ofbiz to get and send
> mail through my gmail account in CRMSFA module...

> Ravindra Thakur

Re: how to configure smtp and pop for gmail account

ravin009
I am sorry it is not ofbiz. i am using opentaps version 1.0.1

Ravindra Thakur

Re: how to configure smtp and pop for gmail account

Sumit Pandit-3
I am sorry, It is not opentaps mailing list, It is OFBIZ MAILING LIST.
Please use opentaps mailing list.
--
Thanks and Regards
Sumit Pandit.

On Aug 12, 2008, at 2:48 PM, Ravi Thakur wrote:

> I am sorry it is not ofbiz. i am using opentaps version 1.0.1
>
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Heidi Dehaes
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Which version of ofbiz do you use?
>>
>> Heidi
>>
>> 2008/8/12, Ravi Thakur <[hidden email]>:
>>> Hi to all,
>>> can any one help me to know where and how i configure ofbiz to get
>>> and
>> send
>>> mail through my gmail account in CRMSFA module...
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ravindra Thakur

> Ravindra Thakur

Re: how to configure smtp and pop for gmail account

not sure the patch will work
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1256?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
other wise you should ask in
https://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=145855

Ravi Thakur sent the following on 8/12/2008 2:18 AM:

> I am sorry it is not ofbiz. i am using opentaps version 1.0.1
>
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Heidi Dehaes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Which version of ofbiz do you use?
>>
>> Heidi
>>
>> 2008/8/12, Ravi Thakur <[hidden email]>:
>>> Hi to all,
>>> can any one help me to know where and how i configure ofbiz to get and
>> send
>>> mail through my gmail account in CRMSFA module...
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ravindra Thakur

Re: how to configure smtp and pop for gmail account

ravin009
Thanks BJ Freeman, thanks for the sourceforege link and patch.i will try
first with the patch update....

--
Ravindra Thakur