End of Life for Apache Wink

Pierre Smits
Hi all,

This is to inform you that the board of the ASF is planning to take action
regarding the lack of activity in the Apache Wink project. As we have
artefacts regarding the integration between the wink product and OFBiz I
suggest we evaluate those and decide what the course of action will be
taken.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: End of Life for Apache Wink

Michael Brohl-3
Hi Pierre,

thanks for your notice. As far as I can see, we have no dependencies or
integrations with Apache Wink in the project.

The only reference I see is a Wiki page [1] where the steps for an
integration are described. I think it would be enough to add the status
of the project to this page which I just did.

Of course, it would be great to update the page with an alternative.

Regards,

Michael

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Export+service+using+REST

Am 24.04.17 um 09:00 schrieb Pierre Smits:

> Hi all,
>
> This is to inform you that the board of the ASF is planning to take action
> regarding the lack of activity in the Apache Wink project. As we have
> artefacts regarding the integration between the wink product and OFBiz I
> suggest we evaluate those and decide what the course of action will be
> taken.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pierre Smits
>
> ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>