Error in onePageCheckout process ,shipping options are empty

Error in onePageCheckout process ,shipping options are empty

Arun Patidar
Hello all

I am getting problem during onePageCheckout process. After clicking on Continue to 3 button ,shipping methods are empty in shipping options.
This is due to the value of type attribute ="BigDecimal" in getShipOptions event in CustomerEvents.xml of ecommerce

Changes are in following lines.(revision no.727783 )

(line no. 1062) <set field="shippingDesc" value="${carrierShipmentMethod.partyId} ${carrierShipmentMethod.description} - $${shippingEst}" type="BigDecimal"/>

(line no. 1064) <set field="shippingDesc" value="${carrierShipmentMethod.partyId} ${carrierShipmentMethod.description} - $${uiLabelMap.OrderCalculatedOffline}" type="BigDecimal"/>

Errors is :---

[ Could not convert field value for the field: [shippingDesc] to the [BigDecimal] type for the value [CEVA Basic Curbside - $229.1]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Could not convert CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1 to BigDecimal:  (Unparseable number: "CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1")
Exception: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException
Message: Could not convert CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1 to BigDecimal:  (Unparseable number: "CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1") ]

If we Remove the type ="BigDecimal" attribute from above lines then it will work properly.

Regards
Arun Patidar

Re: Error in onePageCheckout process ,shipping options are empty

santosh malviya-2
I am also getting same error cause is commit in OrderReadHelper.java file :

if(paymentMethodAmounts.containsKey(paymentMethodKey)){
                    Double value =
(Double)paymentMethodAmounts.get(paymentMethodKey);
                    if(value != null)
                        chargedToPaymentPref =
chargedToPaymentPref.add(new BigDecimal(value.doubleValue()));
}

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya

Arun Patidar wrote:

> Hello all
>
> I am getting problem during onePageCheckout process. After clicking on Continue to 3 button ,shipping methods are empty in shipping options.
> This is due to the value of type attribute ="BigDecimal" in getShipOptions event in CustomerEvents.xml of ecommerce
>
> Changes are in following lines.(revision no.727783 )
>
> (line no. 1062) <set field="shippingDesc" value="${carrierShipmentMethod.partyId} ${carrierShipmentMethod.description} - $${shippingEst}" type="BigDecimal"/>
>
> (line no. 1064) <set field="shippingDesc" value="${carrierShipmentMethod.partyId} ${carrierShipmentMethod.description} - $${uiLabelMap.OrderCalculatedOffline}" type="BigDecimal"/>
>
> Errors is :---
>
> [ Could not convert field value for the field: [shippingDesc] to the [BigDecimal] type for the value [CEVA Basic Curbside - $229.1]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Could not convert CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1 to BigDecimal:  (Unparseable number: "CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1")
> Exception: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException
> Message: Could not convert CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1 to BigDecimal:  (Unparseable number: "CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1") ]
>
> If we Remove the type ="BigDecimal" attribute from above lines then it will work properly.
>

> Regards
> --
> Arun Patidar

Re: Error in onePageCheckout process ,shipping options are empty

Re: Error in onePageCheckout process ,shipping options are empty

I will have a look at both this afternoon (11hAM here)

Jacques

From: "santosh malviya" <[hidden email]>

Arun Patidar

Re: Error in onePageCheckout process ,shipping options are empty

I was able to quickly reproduce and fix the error Arun mentionned but not yours.
Could you please give more informations (steps) ?

From: "santosh malviya" <[hidden email]>

>I am also getting same error cause is commit in OrderReadHelper.java file :
>
> if(paymentMethodAmounts.containsKey(paymentMethodKey)){
>                    Double value = (Double)paymentMethodAmounts.get(paymentMethodKey);
>                    if(value != null)
>                        chargedToPaymentPref = chargedToPaymentPref.add(new BigDecimal(value.doubleValue()));
> }
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Santosh Malviya
>

> Arun Patidar wrote:
>> Hello all
>>
>> I am getting problem during onePageCheckout process. After clicking on Continue to 3 button ,shipping methods are empty in
>> shipping options.
>> This is due to the value of type attribute ="BigDecimal" in getShipOptions event in CustomerEvents.xml of ecommerce
>>  Changes are in following lines.(revision no.727783 )
>>
>> (line no. 1062) <set field="shippingDesc" value="${carrierShipmentMethod.partyId} ${carrierShipmentMethod.description} -
>> $${shippingEst}" type="BigDecimal"/>
>>
>> (line no. 1064) <set field="shippingDesc" value="${carrierShipmentMethod.partyId} ${carrierShipmentMethod.description} -
>> $${uiLabelMap.OrderCalculatedOffline}" type="BigDecimal"/>
>>
>> Errors is :---
>>
>> [ Could not convert field value for the field: [shippingDesc] to the [BigDecimal] type for the value [CEVA Basic Curbside -
>> $229.1]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Could not convert CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1 to BigDecimal:  (Unparseable number:
>> "CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1")
>> Exception: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException
>> Message: Could not convert CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1 to BigDecimal:  (Unparseable number: "CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1") ]
>>
>> If we Remove the type ="BigDecimal" attribute from above lines then it will work properly.
>>

>> Regards
>> --
>> Arun Patidar

Re: Error in onePageCheckout process ,shipping options are empty

santosh malviya-2
Hello Jacques
I just commented yours commit of rev 727807 which I had posted and
shipping options were working.

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> I was able to quickly reproduce and fix the error Arun mentionned but
> not yours.
> Could you please give more informations (steps) ?

> From: "santosh malviya" <[hidden email]>
>> I am also getting same error cause is commit in OrderReadHelper.java
>> file :
>>
>> if(paymentMethodAmounts.containsKey(paymentMethodKey)){
>>                    Double value =
>> (Double)paymentMethodAmounts.get(paymentMethodKey);
>>                    if(value != null)
>>                        chargedToPaymentPref =
>> chargedToPaymentPref.add(new BigDecimal(value.doubleValue()));
>> }
>>
>> Thanks and Regards
>> Santosh Malviya
>>

>> Arun Patidar wrote:
>>> Hello all
>>>
>>> I am getting problem during onePageCheckout process. After clicking
>>> on Continue to 3 button ,shipping methods are empty in shipping
>>> options.
>>> This is due to the value of type attribute ="BigDecimal" in
>>> getShipOptions event in CustomerEvents.xml of ecommerce
>>>  Changes are in following lines.(revision no.727783 )
>>>
>>> (line no. 1062) <set field="shippingDesc"
>>> value="${carrierShipmentMethod.partyId}
>>> ${carrierShipmentMethod.description} - $${shippingEst}"
>>> type="BigDecimal"/>
>>>
>>> (line no. 1064) <set field="shippingDesc"
>>> value="${carrierShipmentMethod.partyId}
>>> ${carrierShipmentMethod.description} -
>>> $${uiLabelMap.OrderCalculatedOffline}" type="BigDecimal"/>
>>>
>>> Errors is :---
>>>
>>> [ Could not convert field value for the field: [shippingDesc] to the
>>> [BigDecimal] type for the value [CEVA Basic Curbside - $229.1]:
>>> org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Could not convert
>>> CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1 to BigDecimal:  (Unparseable number:
>>> "CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1")
>>> Exception: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException
>>> Message: Could not convert CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1 to BigDecimal:
>>> (Unparseable number: "CEVABasicCurbside-$229.1") ]
>>>
>>> If we Remove the type ="BigDecimal" attribute from above lines then
>>> it will work properly.
>>>

>>> Regards
>>> --
>>> Arun Patidar

Re: Error in onePageCheckout process ,shipping options are empty

Thanks Santosh,

I reverted in  revision: 728248
I did not understand at 1st time it was on R4

Jacques

From: "santosh malviya" <[hidden email]>